3.13.2010

I wear vintage head to toe. Is that the wrong way to wear vintage?

There is no right or wrong way to wear vintage, as long as you are being true to your own style that is what is most important. Vintage touches our senses as new never will. Eliciting memories that are unique and different for each one, this in turn will inspire individual choices in how we incorporate vintage into our own style. I like to mix vintage into my look by day, usually a vintage seventies Missoni cardigan under a forties nubby silk sport coat with jeans and vintage John Lobb loafers,but if attending a formal event you will most often see me in a vintage shawl collar white dinner jacket and Brooks Brothers patent pumps. So I mix by day/night but do head to toe for formal occasions. The most important thing to remember is "too thy on style be true".

Ask me anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment